HOME

HISTORY

Barozzi Vernici was founded in 1904 by Silvio Barozzi as a small emporium where the local community found what was needed for home and work. At first it was managed by the son, Comm. Mario Barozzi who in 1962 created the first industrial settlement on the outskirts of Revere, and subsequently da Silvio and Vittorio who kept their father's business on with seriousness, dedication and professionalism.

Read more...

GROUP

Since 1904, the year of its foundation, Barozzi Vernici has expressed his business philosophy via innovation.

Over time, the company was structured into a group of three divisions:

                                  

Read more...

Dedicated to the research and production of heat-reflecting paints able, thanks to the use of nanotechnologies, to ensure significant living comfort and significant energy efficiency.

Produces and sells water paints and traditional coatings for the construction industry.

Market leader in the production of materials for viticulture and fruit nursery.